So, I still like Queen Annes Lace as a Flower, but I’ve gained a certain amount of respect for its powers of rash infliction. I never knew about phytophotosensitivity until this summer, or that queen annes Lace emits a nasty chemical substance that can cause skin reactions in certain”sensitive” people. Who knew???
I just got stung by a bee and feel it in my head? I never used to feel it in my head before fibro and me/cfs , so either the bees are more toxic or its another little added gift from the illness. Words of wisdom for anyone who is extra sensitive to bee stings. Soak the area in rubbing alcohol (it helps to remove venom) and take benedryl asap.At least they only nailed me once this summer….and I know its good they are around. My bad for not wearing gloves or paying attention!
Write a comment…